COVID 19 Policy – Valid as at 5 July 2020
What will be different:
– Please arrive on time, not earlier or later as there is now space between each booking to allow for cleaning time which is essential for yours and my safety
– When you arrive the living room and kitchen doors will be closed
– Upon arrival you’ll need to wash your hands, in the downstairs bathroom there is an automated soap dispenser and paper towel for you to dry your hands
– I’m planning bringing my annual price increase forward from October so please check new prices. Nail appointments will require you to have your own set of nail files, each set will cost £3, and these will be cleaned and kept for your next appointment.
– My opening hours and opening days will be increased to allow for cleaning time between clients
– I will be masked and gloved and will have a complete change of clothes between clients.
– All towels are washed at 60 degrees and will be changed between clients, as per pre COVID guidelines
– Beauty services may be limited; I’m awaiting confirmation of which services can be offered as we will both be wearing masks
Cancellations during the COVID 19 pandemic
If you or anyone in your house displays the below symptoms please DO NOT attend your appointment, please contact me as soon as you can so that I know you are not coming
The main symptoms of coronavirus are found on the NHS Site below, please check before attending an appointment:
To protect others, if you have any of these symptoms, stay at home
What I ask of you:
– Please bring your own face mask to the salon. I have re-usable washable masks, these are made with 2 layers of 1000 thread count fabric and a top layer, they are £10 each if you are unable to bring your own. Failure to bring your own or purchase a mask will result in your appointment being cancelled.
– Please book all appointments via the book now button on my website and Facebook page.
– For the time being, I cannot provide refreshments.
– If you arrive by car, please park in my space outside with the blue sign on the wall.
– Please wash your hands upon arrival.
– Please use your bathroom before leaving home. The toilet will of course be available for you but we need to reduce use as much as possible.
– Please only bring card payment. I cannot accept cash until further notice.
– Please come alone to your appointment.
– Please do feel comfortable to alert us if you feel we could do things differently or if anything becomes uncomfortable for you during your visit. This is a new situation for all of us and I’m always happy to receive feedback.
Please do bear with me during this time. It’s a massive learning curve and hopefully a short-term protocol. I’m sure there will be ups and downs and changes along the way, but as always, your safety is paramount and I will do my best to keep things running as smoothly as possible.